Monday, November 21, 2011

not doing anything saturday morning?

Give Thanks for Wildcat Football with Chicago's Big Ten Team this Saturday
As one of our biggest supporters, we would like to personally invite you and your family to Ryan Field this Saturday as we battle the 10th-ranked Michigan State Spartans on Senior Day.

Use the code NUKIDS when purchasing your tickets online and receive preferred discount pricing (as low as $25 per ticket) as well as a complimentary Northwestern hat that you can pick up at the game.

THIS SATURDAY

Northwestern vs. #10 Michigan State
Ryan Field - Evanston, Illinois
Kickoff at 11 a.m
.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW!

We'll see you Saturday in PURPLE!

Go 'Cats!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger ML said...

I saw that. I want that.

Alas, I'll be in N'Albany with the in-laws. TV, it is.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger ML said...

Also, kudos for using this blog. :)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger KMH said...

Wish we could, but we'll be here. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home