Sunday, April 03, 2011

ah, memories...

i had to laugh when i saw this groupon for a in-home wine tasting, b/c it immediately reminded me of laz & christin's pre-nye champagne-soaked fiesta a few years ago. i still have some of those post-party e-mails, btw. good times. :-)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger km said...

Ah, a night of some classic pictures as well.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

molten chocolate!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger ML said...

That was the same day the Giants played the Patriots in Week 17, I believe. And I had to get up at like 5 a.m. to go to the airport to fly to North Carolina for a basketball game. And Christin says that's the last time she barfed. Good times!

I think you should share said e-mails...

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger ML said...

Hee hee, I just went back through those e-mails, too. God bless the interwebz.

Conor's Goat... I was especially proud of that one. :)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger e.h. said...

didn't you have to settle on conor's goat b/c yahoo's character limit wouldn't let you use conor's goatee? still hilarious, though. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home