Friday, August 06, 2010

This blog is not dead!

I'm seriously considering buying season tickets to Northwestern football this year. You have to have season tickets for all five home games in order to buy tickets to the game at Wrigley. I can always make 11 a.m. games, and I can sneak a Saturday or two off for the Purdue night game and the Wrigley game. I haven't decided for sure, but I'm leaning toward it.

Anyone else interested in getting tickets together?


Here's the FAQ on the Wrigley game.

5 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous km said...

Nick and I are shockingly tossing this idea around. We'll let you know. Off the top of your head, do they charge Elena a ticket?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger ML said...

Afraid so. Ticket site says "Everyone regardless of age must have a ticket."

Isn't she old enough to stay home alone yet? ;)

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous km said...

Well, maybe we'll just get 1 ticket and swap off games.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

i'm boycotting season tickets this year b/c of the "you have to buy season tickets in order to buy tickets for the game @ wrigley" policy.

will & i have previously discussed going to the purdue game b/c it's on his birthday. the fact that it's a night game makes it even more intriguing.

i say all of that to say that if buying additional tickets for individual games along w/your season ticket package is an option, count me in for purdue. :-)

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger ML said...

I agree the policy blows. But I also feel very strongly about GOING to said game at Wrigley, and scalpers are going to want hundreds per seat. I ain't paying that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home