posted by ML @ 12:04 PM 3 comments
I'm doing well. I'm feeling a little anxious though, because my crazy-ass co-worker will be back from vacation tomorrow. I could use some valium. Got any?
Tired. Ready for the weekend. Will be in Chicago Monday night after a fun day of getting yelled at - anyone want to go out?
1. I'm fairly certain I have a concussion.2. Kathleen, I think I'm up for that. That is based on #1, at least.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I'm doing well. I'm feeling a little anxious though, because my crazy-ass co-worker will be back from vacation tomorrow. I could use some valium. Got any?
Tired. Ready for the weekend. Will be in Chicago Monday night after a fun day of getting yelled at - anyone want to go out?
1. I'm fairly certain I have a concussion.
2. Kathleen, I think I'm up for that. That is based on #1, at least.
Post a Comment
<< Home