posted by KMH @ 4:09 PM 4 comments
I have a doc appt. in Lincolnwood at 5:30, but I'll see what I can do. Nick & Elena are probably out, though, since that would keep Elena out past bed time.
Mmmmm... Buca... I'm hopeful, but Thursdays are hit or miss, gameday decisions for me. I'll let you know!
laz - we're talking monday. as in tomorrow. :-)
Oh, duh. I don't know why I thought that said Thursday. Actually, I do know. I. NEVER. LEARNED TO READ!I have plans in the afternoon, but if I'm free in time, I'll be there. I'll let you know!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I have a doc appt. in Lincolnwood at 5:30, but I'll see what I can do. Nick & Elena are probably out, though, since that would keep Elena out past bed time.
Mmmmm... Buca... I'm hopeful, but Thursdays are hit or miss, gameday decisions for me. I'll let you know!
laz - we're talking monday. as in tomorrow. :-)
Oh, duh. I don't know why I thought that said Thursday. Actually, I do know. I. NEVER. LEARNED TO READ!
I have plans in the afternoon, but if I'm free in time, I'll be there. I'll let you know!
Post a Comment
<< Home