Wednesday, January 06, 2010

next year is here...

well, sort of. behold - the 2010 nu football schedule!

September
4 -- at Vanderbilt
11 -- vs. Illinois State
18 -- at Rice
25 -- vs. Central Michigan

October
2 -- at Minnesota
9 -- vs. Purdue
16 -- Open
23 -- vs. Michigan State (Homecoming)
30 -- at Indiana

November
6 -- at Penn State
13 -- vs. Iowa
20 -- vs. Illinois
27 -- at Wisconsin

troy and i are pondering a road trip to the rice game. i'm also quasi-considering a trip to vanderbilt, just for the hell of it. what say y'all?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Will said...

Screw Vandy and Rice, Eu. I'm thinking we need to roady to Happy Valley, where the 9-0, No. 5 ranked 'Cats ('cause you know some SEC and Big 12 team at 8-1 will be ranked ahead of us...bitches) will bring the hurt to Happy Valley in search of the program's first 10-win regular season in...a long time.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

I would support a trip to Happy Valley

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger km said...

I also would support such a trip.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

will: i don't know where this unbridled optimism is coming from, but i like it. also, i've not been to happy valley, so i could maybe be persuaded into making such a trip.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger ML said...

I'm in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home