posted by Bigmouth @ 10:08 PM 4 comments
Donna, you seem to be struggling with this whole blog thing...
I'm using the same account for my secret NaNoWriMo blog, and so both that one and this one show up in my dashboard when I log in. A couple of times I have added a post to the wrong blog, and then had to delete it. :)
Is it a secret if we can access it by clicking on your name?Also, I'll delete these posts if you want.
can you? Sure, go ahead and delete the posts. Except, if you delete this one then the comments will go away, too. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Donna, you seem to be struggling with this whole blog thing...
I'm using the same account for my secret NaNoWriMo blog, and so both that one and this one show up in my dashboard when I log in. A couple of times I have added a post to the wrong blog, and then had to delete it. :)
Is it a secret if we can access it by clicking on your name?
Also, I'll delete these posts if you want.
can you? Sure, go ahead and delete the posts. Except, if you delete this one then the comments will go away, too. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home