CRC Alum on TV
So, I was bored last night and flipping channels, looking for something to watch after "House." Besides Fox and NBC, we have PBS and *shudder* the CW. Anyway, I landed on NBC just as the new show "Trauma" was beginning. Cool, I thought, 'splosions. Anyway, Aimee Garcia is one of the stars, and she's even writing an "on the set" blog.
I don't know how long the show will stay on the air, but it's better than the other new medical drama that I've seen so far this year, "Mercy." It's also better than that comedy show she appeared in a few years ago.

4 Comments:
I know Aimee probably doesn't even remember who I am (although she did when I saw her in LA in '03), but I have devotedly watched everything she's been in. I may have been the only viewer of Greetings From Tucson. :) So, great, now I have another show I have to watch... (BTW, she was great on an episode of Bones last season.)
I guess I'll have to watch now...hell, it's probably as good as CHiPs and Emergency, but with bigger, better explosions. :)
I've been watching the show too, albeit, on hulu. Gotta support the CRC alumn and the first person I met after moving into the dorm.
(I need to go back and rewatch Bones now. I've seen every episode, but I don't remember her being on it.)
Aimee was in "The Science in the Physicist" last season (Season 4, Episode 18). She played a nerdy grad student. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home