where in the world is coach fitz?
(swiped from nusports.com)
Fitz Set to Throw Out First Pitch at Saturday's White Sox Game
White Sox battle Pirates at 6:05 p.m. at U.S. Cellular Field
May 20, 2009
EVANSTON, Ill. -- After making appearances earlier this month at home contests for the Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Cubs, Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald travels to the city's south side this Saturday (May 23), visiting U.S. Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox.
Fitzgerald will throw out the game's ceremonial first pitch at approximately 5:55 p.m. Ten minutes later, the White Sox are scheduled to take on the Pittsburgh Pirates in an interleague game.
Fans interested in purchasing tickets to Saturday's game to see Fitz's first pitch can call (312) 674-1000 or visit whitesox.com.

4 Comments:
How many weeks? How many sheiks? Will they cover their women, or will we get a peek?
Where in the world and where in time is Pat Fitzgerald gonna be a publicity whore?
Hey, I'll be at that game for a bachelorette party!
Hey-Conor and I are going to the game with my parents! BONUS!
Laz, I see what you did there.
Post a Comment
<< Home