posted by ML @ 1:42 PM 4 comments
All the Twentysomthings say...MOVE TO CHICAGO!
MOVE TO CHICAGO, or Will shall continue to forget how to spell things. :)
Andy, stop being such a noob. :)Also, we're working on the Chicago move! Hopefully we'll have good news next month (wow, that's next week). Good, now I have something new to worry about.Thanks for the birthday wishes!
MOVE TO CHICAGO......or I won't kick Andy's ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
All the Twentysomthings say...
MOVE TO CHICAGO!
MOVE TO CHICAGO, or Will shall continue to forget how to spell things. :)
Andy, stop being such a noob. :)
Also, we're working on the Chicago move! Hopefully we'll have good news next month (wow, that's next week). Good, now I have something new to worry about.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
MOVE TO CHICAGO...
...or I won't kick Andy's ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home