Monday, December 22, 2008

alamo bowl fever...catch it!

(from our friends at the nu alumni association. i'm particularly amused by the last 2 lines.)

If you can not make the trip to San Antonio... Its okay! The NU Club of Chicago and the Northwestern Gridiron Network are hosting an Alamo Bowl Watch Party at Lion Head Pub. Lion Head has been the destination of Watch Parties for all NU Away Games each of the last two years... The parties have grown and have quickly become an NU tradition. We expect the Alamo Bowl party to be one of the best yet!

THIS IS THE PLACE TO WATCH NU FOOTBALL IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE GAME!

We have GREAT food and drink specials put together for this event and do expect a full house... so come early to make sure you grab a seat and WEAR YOUR PURPLE!

Dec. 29th, 7pm Kick-Off (make sure you come early) at Lion Head Pub
2251 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL

$1.50 Coors Lights
$7.99 New York Strip Steak Dinner
$2.50 Goose Island Mild Winter

NU GIVEAWAYS, PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
'CATS ON ALL SCREENS AND VOLUME
NU FIGHT SONG ROCKING AFTER EACH OF OUR MANY SCORES

Come Cheer on the 'Cats as #25 Missouri finds out what NU football is all about... The hard way!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Abby said...

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Sorry NU, the only fever I'm likely to catch is the one that follows my thrice weekly interferon injections.

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, I'm not even going to the bowl game and I live sorta near there.
Instead, my future relations have scored tickets to the Bears-Texans on Sunday. And, potential play-off NFL > second tier college bowl.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Will said...

Please tell me you'll be wearing your Raymont Harris jersey, Jim.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Andy said...

That's....what....she....said?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I don't know about you guys, but when I think college football, I think "New York Strip Steak Dinner for $7.99"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home