Wildcats playing in the land of bankrupt automakers
Kathleen and I found out that we can get tickets to the NU@Michigan (Saturday, Nov. 15th) game through the NU ticket office. If anyone would be interested in journeying up here to A2 to join us for Wildcat football in the Big House, give us a call - we'd be happy to provide housing, of course. We're planning on buying tickets at the end of the week.

4 Comments:
I'm going to look into if I can swing that, actually. Maybe I can go visit my step-grandparents in Kent and let them & Sandi watch Elena overnight.
Actually, I'm back home now and checked my work schedule. I'm on duty that weekend. I can see about switching, but probably not by the time you'd need to buy the tix. Pooh.
i'm in, and i call dibs on the couch. :-)
I'd very much like to -- much as I hate Michigan, I always enjoyed games at the Shit House, er, Big House. Not sure if I'll be able to swing a Saturday off, but I'll get back to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home