Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm not sure...

...if this is frightening, sickening or the one of the coolest Craigslist ads I've seen in a while:


http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/tag/802972250.html

109 LBS of LEGO & 284 MINI-FIGURES

I am selling my entire collection of LEGOs.I want to sell everything.I will not break up the collection.
PICKUP ONLY
ALL 12.1 MP photos are at the bottom.
109 pounds/lbs of LEGO pieces, including:
284 mini-figure, additional 28 mini-figure legs & 15 torso/arms, many other mini figure parts & accessories
4-48x48 base plates, 4-32x32 base plates, 10-16x32 base plates
2 Original Models
More than 60 LEGO sets
Lots of large LEGO wheels & vehicle/ship/spaceship pieces.
Lots of original instruction booklets
Lots of rare and expensive pieces
All of the LEGO were kept in a clean, well ventilated place, in a NON-SMOKING home.All of the LEGO pieces were weighed without boxes, bins, containers, bags or instruction manuals.95% of the LEGO are in like-new condition, 4% in excellent condition, 1% in great condition.All pieces are sorted, NO Megablocks, Duplo, or Non-LEGO pieces. (maybe 10 at most)

----------------------------------------------

The seller, by the way, goes on to list the exact weight of each of several dozen boxes of Lego pieces, divided up by piece type and everything...um, wow. That's a lot of time to divvy up Legos and weigh them.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger acb said...

I don't know what else to say except, wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home