posted by Bigmouth @ 1:55 PM 7 comments
Happy Anniversary!
That was one great weekend to not be in Pittsburgh... happy anniversary!
Keep in mind that the official GhettoCalendar is wrong, and is a day late. :)Thanks, everyone!
Well, happy anniversary a day late... :)
And re: 45 minutes...The coiner of said term extends his congrats to the object of said quip, who is newly engaged...:)
Happy Anniversary! Am I now two days late or three?That was a fantastic weekend, even if it did lead to the 45-minutes meme. :)And object of said quip says many thanks to coiner of said term. :)
Does that make me only 1 day late? I have an excuse...my calendar is still in a box :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Happy Anniversary!
That was one great weekend to not be in Pittsburgh... happy anniversary!
Keep in mind that the official GhettoCalendar is wrong, and is a day late. :)
Thanks, everyone!
Well, happy anniversary a day late... :)
And re: 45 minutes...
The coiner of said term extends his congrats to the object of said quip, who is newly engaged...
:)
Happy Anniversary! Am I now two days late or three?
That was a fantastic weekend, even if it did lead to the 45-minutes meme. :)
And object of said quip says many thanks to coiner of said term. :)
Does that make me only 1 day late? I have an excuse...my calendar is still in a box :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home