I did, however, appreciate the Facebook Wall message, Nathan, that you promptly retracted (it disappeared, anyway) after you apparently realized that it was not my birthday after all. :)
I was going to respond to you that you missed it by only about a month, but I thought it seemed odd that you would send such a belated wish. :)
Anyway, I'll take the well-wishers and good greetings anyway. Just like it's five o'clock somewhere, it's always some Andy's birthday.
9 Comments:
You're calendar is broken.
"Your" Damn.
Uh-oh, did I do that? (goes to check ghettoalums calendar) mine is okay.
Did I get Andy's birthday wrong? Dammit, Friendster lied to me...
Friendster still works?
friendster didn't lie...it's just referring to a different andy, is all. :-)
I'm gonna blame the cold medicine and pretend this never happened.
You know, just like the Bush Administration. (=
Happy Birthday, whichever Andy's birthday it is (was?)!
I did, however, appreciate the Facebook Wall message, Nathan, that you promptly retracted (it disappeared, anyway) after you apparently realized that it was not my birthday after all. :)
I was going to respond to you that you missed it by only about a month, but I thought it seemed odd that you would send such a belated wish. :)
Anyway, I'll take the well-wishers and good greetings anyway. Just like it's five o'clock somewhere, it's always some Andy's birthday.
Post a Comment
<< Home