Friday, May 23, 2008

not even remotely famous

One of my flickr photos has been "borrowed" without my permission! Another flickr user actually pointed this out to me: http://coloradoindependent.com/view/moving-mountains

I think I might just send them an email that politely asks them to 1) get my name right and 2) links back to my flickr page.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Andy said...

That's ridiculous.

And stupid. How do they know you didn't "steal" that photo or doctor it up or anything like that?

I guess that's why they're "independent" media... :)

Oh, and beautiful picture, though... :)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Well, they obviously don't care about stealing since they didn't bother to notify me that they were going to use it. As for photo doctoring, photographers do that all the time. It's not like there was smoke added to the sky, or a random black person inserted into teh scene (cough cough, Wisconsin, cough)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home