posted by ML @ 7:39 PM 3 comments
So, is he living off of free cappuccinos, caramel corn, and Swedish berry drinks provided by all of the grateful shop owners?
He's living off the thanks of a grateful nation.
Obviously, this is what I should have spent my five months of unemployment doing.I could have changed the world. Lord knows I wouldn't have missed but one interview while traveling.Just think how much Laz would truly respect me then.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
So, is he living off of free cappuccinos, caramel corn, and Swedish berry drinks provided by all of the grateful shop owners?
He's living off the thanks of a grateful nation.
Obviously, this is what I should have spent my five months of unemployment doing.
I could have changed the world. Lord knows I wouldn't have missed but one interview while traveling.
Just think how much Laz would truly respect me then.
Post a Comment
<< Home