Thursday, February 07, 2008

News.

I'm engaged. No, really. I am.

9 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger ML said...

Woohoo! Mazel tov!!

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrats!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

WOO! Congrats! :)

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger KMH said...

Yay! Congrats!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

this post is awesome, as is the news contained therein. woo! :-)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Hey congrats! This post ranks right up there with the following conversation, after our company's week off for the holidays:

Coworker 1: I had a good, relaxing vacation, how about you guys?
Andy: Yeah, it was good. I got a lot done around the house and got some rest.
Coworker 2: It was a good week off. I'm a Dad now.

WHAT?! Nobody knew...he had kept it quiet, so it was hilariously good news.

As is yours... :)

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Congrats!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Will said...

Mazel Tov!!

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell us the story! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home