Monday, February 04, 2008

A challenge to break the boredom

Gina and I just joined Netflix.

Gimme your five top suggestions of movies to see -- all-time, no restrictions, other than obvious things, such as it is either in English or has subtitles (duh). Don't worry too much about if I've seen it already.

Gotta fill up the queue, baby!

6 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

add all of your friends who are on there already and just view their queues!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Didn't know you could do that...had not "investigated" such things...but, yeah, that makes sense. :)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

I like to skim through the lists of recommendations, and check the new releases for movies I missed in the theater.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I don't think I could give you an all-time list, but movies and documentaries we watched recently and enjoyed (which I can only remember because I just looked at the rental history): This Film is Not Yet Rated, The History Boys, The King of Kong, Kingdom of Heaven, The Futurama Movie, Superbad, and Volver. Oh, and Hot Fuzz and Idiocracy are both must-sees. But you should definitely read reviews and not take my word for anything. I have weird/eclectic taste and Matthew's is even weirder and more eclectic.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just look at ACB's queue and take his movies.

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger acb said...

I agree with KM on the friends feature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home