Monday, November 19, 2007

another birthday post! woo!

this may be the first time (if not ever, then definitely in recent memory) that i have done a birthday post for nathan, who's probably too busy writing his novel to actually look at this today.

but if you do come up for air: happy birthday! :-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger TRoyal said...

Word. Happy birthday, yo! You'll probably come up for air today, and you'll see this, and you should feel warm and fuzzy.

Besides, it's not like e can hit you from way over here. :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger ML said...

Happy birthday, Nato!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Nato said...

*surfaces*

Thanks, folks! I, uh, actually haven't worked on my novel all day. Too busy having fun. I know, I'm a total slacker. (=

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Andy said...

happy belated, chief!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home