posted by Bigmouth @ 11:30 AM 4 comments
Boo! No one responded. I had to go ahead and create the blog.
Which one did you use? I've only used blogger so I wouldn't have been any help.
I decided to go with wordpress, because a couple of other librarians I know have used it and liked it. I don't think it makes much of a difference, either way.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Boo! No one responded. I had to go ahead and create the blog.
Boo! No one responded. I had to go ahead and create the blog.
Which one did you use? I've only used blogger so I wouldn't have been any help.
I decided to go with wordpress, because a couple of other librarians I know have used it and liked it. I don't think it makes much of a difference, either way.
Post a Comment
<< Home