Tuesday, August 07, 2007

from your friends at the nu alumni association...

Join the Big Ten Network and Northwestern Alumni
Friday August 10th from 6-9pm at Mullen's 3527 N. Clark

On Friday, the Big Ten Network has invited Northwestern alumni and fans to gather at Mullen's in Wrigleyville. This is an opportunity for Big Ten fans to show their support for their schools. Please make sure to sign the petition asking cable providers to put the Big Ten Network on basic cable - when you sign up you are automatically entered in a raffle to win tickets to various Wildcat football games. Here's an invitation listing several locations where you can enter the drawing; if another location is more convenient for you feel free to go there. We look forward to seeing you at Mullen's on Friday!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger KMH said...

Hmm - I think we'll need to find a locale around here. Wish we could go to the NU one rather than the UM one.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger ML said...

I'm seriously considering DirecTV. I don't like satellite TV, but the Big Ten Network is the last straw. And I want NFL. Lots and lots of NFL.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Are you saying that you're going to be there? 'Cause if you are, I may be up for some beer.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

kathleen: you can sign the online petition if you'd rather not surround yourself with icky u of m folks.

laz: nfl network rules. we just upgraded our cable so we could keep it.

donna: i'm almost always up for beer. i'll keep you posted.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger ML said...

I get the NFL Network. I want NFL Sunday Ticket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home