posted by ML @ 8:55 PM 10 comments
Awwwwwww! And Kim, you look fantastic for someone who has just gone through twelve hours of brain-melting labor pains. I'd probably look like I got hit by a truck. You look like you just took a quick jog.
Nice. :)
Wow. That could not be a better picture. And Ellen hit it spot on -- I look worse than that walking from the parking garage to work.
that picture just sent me over my normal threshold of cuteness tolerance. :-)
Woo! Internet!Woo! Baby!Thanks for the notes ... I'll post when the grandparents take off and when the baby sleeps ... like those things overlap.
btw, ellen, 12 hours would've been wonderful :)
"Woo! Internet!Woo! Baby!"um, shouldn't that order be reversed? :-)
Cute! Hurray!
Awww, she's adorable! 8 pounds? She's gonna be an Amazon!
Awesome baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Awwwwwww!
And Kim, you look fantastic for someone who has just gone through twelve hours of brain-melting labor pains. I'd probably look like I got hit by a truck. You look like you just took a quick jog.
Nice. :)
Wow. That could not be a better picture.
And Ellen hit it spot on -- I look worse than that walking from the parking garage to work.
that picture just sent me over my normal threshold of cuteness tolerance. :-)
Woo! Internet!
Woo! Baby!
Thanks for the notes ... I'll post when the grandparents take off and when the baby sleeps ... like those things overlap.
btw, ellen, 12 hours would've been wonderful :)
"Woo! Internet!
Woo! Baby!"
um, shouldn't that order be reversed? :-)
Cute! Hurray!
Awww, she's adorable!
8 pounds? She's gonna be an Amazon!
Awesome baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home