I still, after all these years can't decide what's best:
1. Calvin Thomas jammin' down on the sax.
2. Steve Fuller, who wins, hands DOWN for the WORST performance--can't dance and obviously never saw a live music performance before (sing INTO the mic, Steve!)
3. The fact that they tried to "fool" us into thinking Payton and McMahon were on stage there with the rest of the team, but lit them poorly in front of the "green screen" and made McMahon magically "grow" larger and smaller while the depth did not change on the background guys.
I'm sure we'll see this about 100 times over the next two weeks, indeed...maybe they'll find out what happened to Mike Richardson, finally. I believe he was the only missing dude of all of them.
7 Comments:
You just better hope the Colts lose. :)
With the Bears in, it really doesn't matter. Our Bears to Colts ratio is like 49-to-1. We're in Indiana, but we're really just Chicagoland.
woo!
I still, after all these years can't decide what's best:
1. Calvin Thomas jammin' down on the sax.
2. Steve Fuller, who wins, hands DOWN for the WORST performance--can't dance and obviously never saw a live music performance before (sing INTO the mic, Steve!)
3. The fact that they tried to "fool" us into thinking Payton and McMahon were on stage there with the rest of the team, but lit them poorly in front of the "green screen" and made McMahon magically "grow" larger and smaller while the depth did not change on the background guys.
I'm sure we'll see this about 100 times over the next two weeks, indeed...maybe they'll find out what happened to Mike Richardson, finally. I believe he was the only missing dude of all of them.
Seeing Miek Singletary (in dorky glasses) and Richard Dent made my day. :)
It's so bad, you know it's good.
The video has been removed due to copyright infringement?
You're gonna get us all arrested, Laz.
Post a Comment
<< Home