You have Taco John's out there?!? I've never seen one outside of Iowa (the one in my home town closed a few years ago). Do they still have potato oles?
Nah. I watched the commercial on YouTube. Although, I did have a Taco John's in Waukesha, Wis. Once a month, that stuff (potato oles included) was amazing and then stupefying. Good stuff...
6 Comments:
It's funny(sad) because it's true.
I would have hoped for a better ending. But that was fantastic. :)
I don't know. I damn near pissed myself when they squealed, "Trend Story!!!!!"
It was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, and I just watched a Taco John's commercial. And those have a monkey riding a dog!
You have Taco John's out there?!? I've never seen one outside of Iowa (the one in my home town closed a few years ago). Do they still have potato oles?
Nah. I watched the commercial on YouTube. Although, I did have a Taco John's in Waukesha, Wis. Once a month, that stuff (potato oles included) was amazing and then stupefying. Good stuff...
Post a Comment
<< Home