"I Like Stories!"
Celtic Knot in Evanston is hosting a storytelling event this Sunday (the 22nd) at 8 o'clock. I need to attend a storytelling event and write about it for my storytelling class, and plan to attend this one. So, who else is interested? I'm planning to arrive around 6:30 to grab a seat and some food and drink before the stories begin. There's more info on their website: http://www.celticknotpub.com (look at the sidebar on the right, under "special events"). This event seems to be intended for adults, so don't let, "storytelling is for kiddies!" be your excuse for not coming. :)

6 Comments:
that's where LisaT works...so say hi to her! she's leaving for ireland to live with the boyfriend for about 3 months. i'll see what's up and maybe i'll go,t oo.
Wh said that storytelling was just for kids? The grand storytelling tradition is alive whenever I tell a long-ass Sippi story, and Stories on Stage (on NPR is very enjoyable show. I may need a reprieve from my video gaming and come through.
Silly rabbit!
...might be worth an excursion.
I made a tentative reservation for 6:30 Sunday, since these events tend to fill up fast. Let me know by noon tomorrow: a) if you will LIKELY be coming b) what time you can make it.
p.s. just so you know, they stop food and drink orders during the stories to minimize distractions, so if you want food.
mmmm...sausage...
Post a Comment
<< Home