Well, considering how ridiculously often and regularly I blog, I'm kind of the anti-blogger, it seems. As we've been over many times before, the absolute LAST thing I want is for random strangers and new people to read my blog. More than three years into the thing, I'm still anxiously waiting for blogger to offer password protection.
4 Comments:
Well, considering how ridiculously often and regularly I blog, I'm kind of the anti-blogger, it seems. As we've been over many times before, the absolute LAST thing I want is for random strangers and new people to read my blog. More than three years into the thing, I'm still anxiously waiting for blogger to offer password protection.
oh, NOW they tell us how to avoid blogging. bah!
What's a blog? I thought I was writing a secret diary that no one could see...aren't you all the voices inside my head?
it's dark in here, and we may die.
Post a Comment
<< Home