Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Out of state again.

The movers come for my stuff early tomorrow morning. I'm spending today cleaning and packing the last few things. I did sneak away to see the amazing Mitchell Park Domes, a great botanical garden, this morning. I have to take my cable modem back to the folks at Time-Warner in a few hours; then I'll be offline for at least a week. Next time I make contact, I will be a southerner, at least in address.

6 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger TRoyal said...

Road trip to Jim's place!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger ML said...

Golfing weekend in late July/early August. It will happen. Oh, yes. It will happen.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Have fun, man...and get in touch as soon as you can...good luck.

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have we mentioned how much ass this kicks? Go, Jim, go!

Not 'till early August, Laz...I can't go anywhere until then.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Blech! No golf for me. Can we visit during the winter, Jim, to soak up some vitamin D?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home