Thursday, June 22, 2006

i do whatever the candy wrappers tell me to do...

a few of my co-workers and i have taken to collecting dove promises wrappers -- dove promises being the little candies that have sayings on the inside wrapper. i have a whole column of them in my cube and we add to them whenever one of us gets a new one that's worthy of being added to the wall. one of my favorites that didn't make it to the wall is "there's a time for compromise...it's called 'later.'"

but i say all of that 1) to clue you in on just how crazy my workplace is and 2) to share the latest saying that a co-worker got yesterday:

"temptation is fun...giving in is even better."

and in our ultimate lameness, we photocopied the wrapper so we'd each have one. my fellow inmates and i are easily amused by things like this. and i'm generous enough to share with you so you can all point and laugh and hope that you escape a similar fate. :P

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Dove promises--and I love the wrappers even more! Remember, red looks good on you! (I'm pretty sure E will know what I mean)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home