Sunday, June 18, 2006

Great America PSA!

I bought a Coke out of the machine at work recently, and learned that the can is worth a $15 discount off of admission to Great America! I bought a Diet Coke a few days later that has the same discount. I have not tried this with Sprite, yet, but will some time this week.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger e.h. said...

it's a sign! let's go ride rollercoasters!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Jesus. What's Great America's admission nowadays that they are giving you $15 for a can of soda? Used to be about $5-10 off a 50 freakin' dollar admission.

Biggest waste of money ever. After the advertising for the SMARTEST show of the summer, of course.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Just because you don't like roller coasters doesn't mean that it's a waste of money for other people. :)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Waste, waste, waste. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home