Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stealing lacrosse thunder

I am moving to the greater Hilton Head Island metropolis in South Carolina in a few weeks. I've accepted a job to be the business writer for the local paper there. If I get a two-bedroom apartment, visitors are welcome. That is all.

8 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome news, jrf! What a beautiful place to go.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Wow! That's a lot farther away than Wisconsin, but I agree with km.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Dude, congrats!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger ML said...

So if you get a one-bedroom, you don't want to see us ever again? :)

Congrats again. Golf weekend at Jim's this summer!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger TRoyal said...

Lacross never had any thunder, compared to this. Much congrats.I'll leave the gol weekends for those who like that sort of thing.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've never been to SC, but NC is beautiful. Great hiking.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

woo! :-)

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass, Jim. Congrats!

I'm with Laz...golf weekend at Jim's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home