Friday, April 07, 2006

Federal law, shmederal shmaw

In light of a just-filed lawsuit, I essentially wrote that age discrimination might not be such a horrible thing when it comes to hiring a high school basketball coach.

Stardust has the over/under on vitriol-spewing, curse-laden voice mails on my phone on Friday at eight hundred and fifty-four. Any takers?

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger TRoyal said...

Depends on how you did it and what your reasoning was.

Or, to paraphrase PT Barnum, "no one ever went broke underestimating peoples' intelligence."

I say before noon, the emails start coming.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger ML said...

Man, I got pretty much skunked. One e-mail. No voice mail. Jeez, I write a simple game story and I usually get a handful of each. But write that breaking federal law is OK, and nothing. I guess everyone agreed with me. Or is illiterate.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger acb said...

Who cares about breaking the law? Isn't Bush still President?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home