posted by Bigmouth @ 5:21 PM 7 comments
was it someone "of Griffith, Indiana?" tehehee
Gri-Town represent!I don't even remember submitting that.
"gri-town"? that is the lamest thing i've ever heard. EVER.just sayin'. :-)
You've been here. You've met some of the people. What'd you expect?(yes, the kids actually call it that...)
Hey, Gri-Town certainly doesn't beat The Brook.Donna, some of us aren't privy to getting Northwestern magazine for some reason...so you gotta tell us. :)
I didn't want to use anyone's name, just in case prying eyes happen by.
Awesome. I hope that writer for an Indiana paper knows that he gets love. And some people got married also, I see...
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
was it someone "of Griffith, Indiana?" tehehee
Gri-Town represent!
I don't even remember submitting that.
"gri-town"? that is the lamest thing i've ever heard. EVER.
just sayin'. :-)
You've been here. You've met some of the people. What'd you expect?
(yes, the kids actually call it that...)
Hey, Gri-Town certainly doesn't beat The Brook.
Donna, some of us aren't privy to getting Northwestern magazine for some reason...so you gotta tell us. :)
I didn't want to use anyone's name, just in case prying eyes happen by.
Awesome. I hope that writer for an Indiana paper knows that he gets love.
And some people got married also, I see...
Post a Comment
<< Home