This was great. I love my name now! "Make it so, number 1." Or, more interestingly: "Moods are for cattle and loveplay, not for fighting!" Patrick Stewart barely edged out the guy posing over a dead ox.
I don't know, Jim. I kinda liked the bikini-clad girls playing volleyball with an apparently dead dog in the foreground. Plus the time machine wheel or whatever the hell that was.
ML, I just looked again and I'm still not seeing these bikini-clad girls playing volleyball. And I'm still sticking with Patrick Stewart because I'm a huge nerd!
5 Comments:
that's. awesome.
I don't know, Jim. I kinda liked the bikini-clad girls playing volleyball with an apparently dead dog in the foreground. Plus the time machine wheel or whatever the hell that was.
well if we're going that way, Laz, you should've posted the one of Chryssi doing push ups while you sat on a bus stop.
ML, I just looked again and I'm still not seeing these bikini-clad girls playing volleyball. And I'm still sticking with Patrick Stewart because I'm a huge nerd!
OK, maybe bikini-clad was a little bit of an exaggeration....
http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Flying/seattle03/images/3-ring_thumb.png
Post a Comment
<< Home