Thursday, February 23, 2006

And you thought I was prone to hyperbole

From the trailer for The DaVinci Code:

"...comes the most anticipated movie thriller of our time..."

Look, I enjoyed the silly damn book. But jebus f'n cripes...

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

EVER!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What drives me nuts is how heavily it's being promoted now. I mean, the movie doesn't come out until May! If there are this many commercials being aired now, over three months in advance of the release date, how many commercials are going to be aired in May?

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kathleen, the first thing i thought about with your comment was the elections--argh! stupid political ads

:)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

what bothers me most is Tom Hanks long greasy hair ... *shudder*

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Nato said...

"... and also, this movie."

Dan Brown gives hope to talentless writers everywhere. Do enough research, and you too can write an otherwise terrible hit novel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home