posted by Bigmouth @ 12:21 PM 7 comments
This just in! Johnny Carson to take over The Tonight Show from Jack Paar! :)
holy shit! man walks on fucking moon! :-)
Wow! Gigantic mass of energy explodes in a large, or big, bang and begins expanding infinitely!
hooray! :)
There are only two and half words to describe this -- Brew 'n' View.
ooh, an excellent idea!
For some reason, the library is going to be having an Oscar party. IF I don't have to work, then I vote for a Brew n' View gathering! If I do, well, then you're all invited out here!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
This just in! Johnny Carson to take over The Tonight Show from Jack Paar! :)
holy shit! man walks on fucking moon! :-)
Wow! Gigantic mass of energy explodes in a large, or big, bang and begins expanding infinitely!
hooray! :)
There are only two and half words to describe this --
Brew 'n' View.
ooh, an excellent idea!
For some reason, the library is going to be having an Oscar party. IF I don't have to work, then I vote for a Brew n' View gathering! If I do, well, then you're all invited out here!
Post a Comment
<< Home