Wednesday, January 18, 2006

hooray beer!

so troy and i were just discussing the potential grammys-watching at brew & view -- i was upset b/c laz won't be there to yell at the screen with me.

me: but laz won't be there. he's my main yelling at the screen partner...well, besides you.

him: yeah, but i probably won't be there.

me: i figured you wouldn't be.

him: home is a happy place.

me: brew & view is a happy place, too. we have fun there!

him: we have fun at our house, too.

me: yeah, but we don't have beer.

(ok, maybe that's only funny to me, but i felt like sharing anyway.)

4 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you COULD have beer at your place. :)
Money can be exchanged for goods and services!
Woo-hoo!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Andy said...

km beat me to the punch on that one. ;)

So instead, I'll just say, without beer you're halfway to "No beer and no TV make Homer something something..."

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Well, I don't get out of work until 9:00 on Wednesday night, so I guess I won't be going to Brew n' View, either. I could BRING beer to your home, though. :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger ML said...

Awww, I'll miss yelling at the screen with you, too. (sniff!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home