Thursday, January 05, 2006

Congrats!

I have no idea why a certain HUSBAND-type didn't say anything...

I have it on good authority that Sawah has successfully defended her thesis and is now an Official Bad Ass of Chemistry, or somesuch.

Congrats, Sawah!

9 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger ML said...

Jim's stomach defended its thesis? Congratulations Jim's stomach!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger james-f said...

The topic was: "Deliciousness in Excess: A Study in how much Pizza and Beer can fit in me."
Seriously, congrats, S.!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger e.h. said...

best.thesis.EVER. :-)

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's DR. SAWAH!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats S.!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Yay!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Awesome job, Sawah... :)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Nato said...

Yes, but does the hair still have to get its own PhD? (=

Congratulations, Sarah!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, everyone!

The best part is that now I get to come home!

"FINALLY, Sarah has come back to Chicago!!"

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home