Monday, December 19, 2005

New Year hypothetical

Mr. ML touched on this on his blog, so I want to throw the question open here...
In time for the New Year, if you could have any dream job, what would it be?
Keep this in the bounds of reason. I can't be the center for the Bulls. Too short. None of us could be president yet. So what is your dream job?
I'm going with talk-radio host. Why? I'm not sure. It just seems like fun and I've always loved the medium of radio.

7 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

photog for music mags like RS

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger ML said...

Pro golfer. Hands down.

But if we're going for realistic, I'd love to be an actor. I'm an egomaniac, you know.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. college president--would need to be a small college for me to be qualified without a phd, and i might actually prefer being a dean of students or something where i could have more interaction with students (like my current job...)

2. owner of small book store--anyone want to lend me the capital?

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radio voice of a baseball team.
(Ideally, the Brewers...but that strains the "realistic" requirement past its breaking point.)

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw: What an utterly depressing post. Thanks, Jim. :-)

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an additional question: what job should the other members of ghettoalums have? :)

And my easy answer: one of you needs to make it big and then hire me to be your kids' nanny & tutor.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

film critic. I bet I'd make a better sidekick for Ebert than Roeper does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home