posted by Andy @ 9:51 PM 9 comments
... it's 16 days till my 27th birthday!I feel ooooooold.
....it's 62 degrees outside right now!....mcrib is back!....the bears have a winning record!
... the radio stations are still playing that damn Green Day song about September!
...boy are my arms tired!
...the Sox are World Champions and the Bears and Bulls are in first place.
...I just edited a story about efficient hog-slaughtering robots.
we've run out of things to blog about on here!
... it get's dark at fucking 5 pm!
Yes but it's light when I leave for work!
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
... it's 16 days till my 27th birthday!
I feel ooooooold.
....it's 62 degrees outside right now!
....mcrib is back!
....the bears have a winning record!
... the radio stations are still playing that damn Green Day song about September!
...boy are my arms tired!
...the Sox are World Champions and the Bears and Bulls are in first place.
...I just edited a story about efficient hog-slaughtering robots.
we've run out of things to blog about on here!
... it get's dark at fucking 5 pm!
Yes but it's light when I leave for work!
Post a Comment
<< Home