Saturday, November 19, 2005

A helpful academic resource

We had a life until you butted up in it: You arranged your buttocks in a manner that provided a disservice to our marriage.

The CliffNotes for chapters 6 - 12 of R. Kelly's masterpiece-in-the-making, "Trapped in the Closet," are up at SomethingAwful.com.

Also, I turned 27 today. Woo!

6 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan! NU won just for you :)

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

Happy Belated B-day!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Yeah, Nathan, Happy Belated Birthday, buddy boy.

(I like alliteration)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Nato said...

Awww. Thanks much, guys!

I had a reasonably awesome party with some of my friends from up here. And a phone call from Urban Therapy!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

I tried to follow the link, but it didn't work. Your web site looks spiffy, though. I need to sit down with my new mac and a pot of coffee and start work on my own site again.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Nato said...

Sorry, try this: http://nathan.huah.net/na27/na27.html

Duhhh. You can totally tell I used to do this for a living, and all. (=

And Donna, thanks much, but I'm embarrassed by what is to my eyes a very old and ugly site. I'm much prouder of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home