Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hate to say it...

... but I'm kinda glad I moved out of Texas.

Even after five-ish years of Cowboy Georgie, I've never been ashamed to be a Texan. Until now.

On behalf of my increasingly unfortunate home state: Sorry, y'all.

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

"In a local Texas election, voters in White Settlement, named 160 years ago after white settlers moved into a mostly Indian area..."

Wow, that pretty much sells it all, doesn't it? :)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

I mean, "says" it all ... what kind of freudian slip is that?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Truthfully, though, what makes "y'all" think Texas is that different from the majority of states? I mean, there's a handful of "red" states, ain't it? Those would probably be certain to do the same thing, and I'd venture that a good amount of "blue" states would be pretty close-minded on this too.

Unfortunately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home