Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Cold & Flu Season Has Begun

I just tossed back a shot of GREEN Nyquil.

5 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger ML said...

We should all be so lucky. :)

Mmmmm.... GREEEEEN!

Er, I mean, feel better!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger acb said...

are you sick or just partying?

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna, it was just game 1...no need to start drinking yet! ;)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger TRoyal said...

We like Red. Red Nyquil. Ahhhhh!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Bigmouth said...

ACB: "A little from column A, a little from column B."

I've had a nasty sore throat for a couple of days that has been making it hard to sleep. I tried to read after downing the Nyquil, but felt like I was going to pass out. I woke up this morning feeling much better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home