posted by Bigmouth @ 6:27 PM 3 comments
That has to get in line behind Mirror mask for me, but I'm in
Hmm ... when ar you going to see Mirrormask? I thought it looked intriguing, but haven't my mind yet. I figured I'd wait a week before seeing W&G in case there are insane crowds, too.
I'm waiting for John from England to be here next week to go see it. So, some night late next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
That has to get in line behind Mirror mask for me, but I'm in
Hmm ... when ar you going to see Mirrormask? I thought it looked intriguing, but haven't my mind yet. I figured I'd wait a week before seeing W&G in case there are insane crowds, too.
I'm waiting for John from England to be here next week to go see it. So, some night late next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home