It's bound to be damned interesting. When a newspaper puts out a "Hurricane Edition" and only delivers it electronically, you know...kudos to that staff.
There's this little voice in the back of my head that won't shut up about the profound inadvisability of living in a city below sea level in hurricane country. But still.
It's terrifying. Unbelievable. I've never felt so glad and so guilty, simultaneously, to be out of harm's way.
I just sifted through that. Pretty incredible photos. The designer is posting on newspagedesigner.com, too. Says he's the only designer there, and that that's the last thing they'll produce, because they've all been evacuated now.
3 Comments:
Sh*t's happening so quickly CNN can't even keep up with it.
updates here
There's this little voice in the back of my head that won't shut up about the profound inadvisability of living in a city below sea level in hurricane country. But still.
It's terrifying. Unbelievable. I've never felt so glad and so guilty, simultaneously, to be out of harm's way.
I just sifted through that. Pretty incredible photos. The designer is posting on newspagedesigner.com, too. Says he's the only designer there, and that that's the last thing they'll produce, because they've all been evacuated now.
Post a Comment
<< Home